Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day full of Blessings . . .

Today, Sunday, January 24th, started off nice, as Naomi (2.5 year old) climbed into bed with us at 6:00AM. By 6:30 we were up making breakfast, and then lasagna for friends that were joining us for lunch after church. The music and worship at church was wonderful, as many songs spoke directly to my heart. We came home to be blessed by our friend Carl who fixed the window that was stuck down in our van. His wife made a wonderful blueberry pie for dessert and we had some wonderful laughs together. After they had left, Nancy from International Adoption called to see if she could come on Saturday to do our homestudy update. YES . . .I said, as she was apologizing for needing to come on the weekend, and I was celebrating, because it would be difficult for Jon to get the time from work. Then I went to the calendar, and I couldn't believe it, David didn't have basketball on a Saturday! PERFECT! He is so amazing, He works out all the details, and we just need to trust in Him. Thank you Lord for a wonderful, peaceful, joyful day.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Love it! Sorry I didn't make it to church. Noelle wasn't feeling well. I will get you that check soon!