Friday, January 29, 2010

SHOW ME THE PATH . . . O LORD



Here are photo's of Krystyna bowling in the US I believe.


Well, today is Friday and the end of a very long week. We have had many things to research and consider. The exciting news is . . . we still are going to move forward to bring Krystyna home, God willing. As usual, God has taken a situation that appeared difficult and turned it into a blessing. We now understand that the agency here is the US only helps with preparing you to go to the Ukraine. The actual adoptions are handled over there. The head of the agency we were working with gave me their direct connection and a nice reference for this contact. We have been checking things out and feel satisfied for now that we are going to keep going. We are now directly connected with the Ukraine in trying to bring her home. This will reduce the cost by around $10,000! Praise God. He knows who will help, and how much is available and He can overcome these obstacles. Our home study update is tomorrow, so pray for me to get my house cleaning done. Ha Ha. Just kidding. I am very excited to visit with Nancy and talk about what we have learned in this past week. I put my trust in the Lord, and there I have such PEACE. We don't know all He has planned for us on this journey, but we are beginning to pray for a possible group missions trip to the orphanages over there. We are looking forward to connecting with the Calvary Chapel there, as well as friends here that have lived in the Ukraine. We pray all these connections that have happened are part of His plan. Today's Psalm is one of my favorites and it has repeated itself in perfect timing many times in my life. Again today it brought a sense of peace to a world that just keeps spinning.

Show me the path where I should walk, O LORD;
point out the right road for me to follow.
Lead me by Your truth and teach me,
for you are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in you.
Psalm 25: 4-5



Also, anyone who can usually contact our family on facebook, our computer is not allowing us to use that site, so please just call or write emails for now. Thanks.

3 comments:

Phantom said...

NO Facebook? Are you serious? That's not cool. Please call Patty or I and we'll try to help any way we can. Jason

Tonya said...

Nice to have those pictures of her!
I'm glad you're at peace and moving ahead despite all that happened this week. I'm excited to watch this all unfold!
Blessings!

Shannon said...

I'm glad that what looked like a closed door was just a new door opening at a reduced cost! Praying for you guys, and I know God has GREAT things planned for Krystyna and all the other young people who will be joining our church family over the months to come! My prayers for all the families adopting and praying about adopting are going up daily! Love you :) So glad to read your posts and hear that perfect peace!