Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The paper chain is almost complete!!!!!

Today I am so excited because we received the forms from USCIS we needed to finish our dossier. We found out today that tomorrow we should have the background check forms we need a copy of, as well as doctors papers (pray). Then we head to a friends for notarizing and Augusta for apostilling(sp?). Off the package goes to the Ukraine, and we wait for a travel date. Can you believe it? 2.5 months from beginning to this point. Now, the focus needs to be on continued fundraising and hopefully donations from above. ;0)

We are making progress, and the Lord is faithful to move on people's hearts at just the right time. It is a bit difficult to think ahead to the large travel money needed without anxiety creeping in, but I have been heavy in the Word, and He has been faithful to His promises, so who am I to worry. I have felt extremely close to Him this week, so even though I see the darts and trials all around me and my family, my focus has been calm and steady. Just enough light for the step I'm on, is probably all I can handle and God knows that. He also knows I am a planner who likes to see it all worked out, so He can use this to grow me along the way.

We have a place on facebook that lists all the auction items with photo's and people can place bids early, but it will end at the Spaghetti Lunch. I will ask my friend if there is a way to post the link on here. I am not good at this stuff.

Thank you again for all your support and prayers. We love you all!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Continuing to pray God's will for all this :)