Monday, March 1, 2010

VERY EXCITED AND BLESSED!

Today I was blessed by an email from Ukraine. It read:

Hi Linda,

just want to let you know that Kristina called me yesterday all excited as she RECEIVED YOUR PACKAGE!!! She was so happy and worried how to write a letter and what to write in it, etc. . . etc. . . .I can tell she was very happy!

Another good news for you is that the additional check on her legal status came positive! She is available on the national level and her referral is properly filed, as of today!

What a great day! I can't wait to read her letter and to send the next box. Praise God for this child, and may He keep her hope and dream alive until we can travel to get her.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Awesome day! What a blessing for both your family(to know it's all legally filed) and Krystyna(to know she has a family waiting for her)!!
I can not wait to meet this precious young lady!!!

Tina B. Cyr said...

I can't wait to meet her!