Thursday, January 21, 2010

Childlike FAITH!

Today, January 21, I was very busy finishing up papers to go to USCIS, homestudy forms, and DHHS background check forms that my day flew by. I had so much to do and so little time. It was great to have them all finished, and now I needed to go in town and get multiple copies of birth records. I planned to stop at a friends house after. They had pledged some funds to help us meet the first goal so while I was there, their precious son, eight years old, wanted to give me his $10.00 to go in the collection. He is anxiously praying for Kristina to make it home to the USA. My heart melted. You see, he is also a child who joined his loving family through adoption. I am still having tears form in my eyes each time I think of him handing me his $10.00 with his big smile and his beautiful brown eyes beaming.

The other awesome thing happening today was again, God met our needs. I had to write a check for background checks for $30.00. I received a phone call from a friend saying someone left a check at her house today for $20.00 and then this precious boy felt called to give his money which met the need for today.

Today I also received an email from a family that hosted her in the US for a few days in October. They shared some great information, and I found out she loves dancing and animals. I hope to see some pictures if they are able to show me some. They said she learns quickly and is very sweet. I can't wait to meet her someday, God willing.

"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wonderful day!!!

Tonya said...

How sweet of him to give like that! The faith of a child...that's what I want! So excited for you! Shannon's right it sounds like you had a wonderful day!