Friday, February 12, 2010

Darts!!!

Today is Friday, and I am so thankful Jon is on vacation next week. We know that when we step out in faith, "strange things" just seem to happen to distract us from His work. We have had things breaking and many other challenges this past week. I am thankful to friends for the prayers and support, and I am looking forward to a great night out with Jon tomorrow at the church dinner for married couples. We are having some things moving with the adoption, and I will post later if I have some definite dates of upcoming events. Waiting on an email still. Here is the Scripture for today:

1 John 3:21-22

Dear friends, if we don't feel guilty, we can come to God with bold confidence. And we will receive from Him whatever we ask because we obey Him and do the things that please Him.

No comments: