Friday, March 19, 2010

Ezekiel 36:27

"I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statues, and you will keep My judgments and do them." Ezekiel 36:27

Stormie Omartian says, "When you find it difficult to do what you KNOW you need to, ask the Holy Spirit to help you. Of course, you still have to take the first step, no matter how daunting, intimidating, dreadful, uncomfortable, or distateful. But when you do, the Holy Spirit will assist you the rest of the way."

I am so thankful for those words. There are days when I feel full of the Spirit, and days when I need to fill the tank. Even then, I never feel alone, because I know He is with me, no matter what. We are at a place in the adoption where we know we must continue to move forward. We are not sure how it is all going to come together, but we have to trust God that He has a plan bigger than we can see. We have been blessed with about 1/5 of the money needed to finish the process. That isn't too bad since we will probably have a total of 6-7 months from start to finish. We will continue to pray for direction and guidance in this journey. We are thankful for all the people God is using to make this happen. We appreciate not only your donations, but your friendships, your prayers, and your encouragement. We know it is going to take the help of many others to bring her home. This is one of those times in life where we are not in control of the ride. We heard Him say "Go" and we stepped out on the water. We believe He will not withdraw His hand.

We will have tickets for the Spaghetti feed after services this weekend in the Lobby. There is no table or sign, so just look for Jon or Tonya Davis.

We still hope we can get more desserts for the dessert table at the Spaghetti feed.

Please keep praying for donations, as we really need $1000 by the end of the month.

Thank you again for all your support.





No comments: