Monday, February 1, 2010

GOD'S Field . . .

Today it is bright and sunny! I love the sun, even if it is a cold day. I was so blessed by the study at church last night, and extremely blessed by the people who approached me and let me know they were praying for Krystyna. It made me think back to a scripture that was really meaningful for our first adoption. I believe that our children belong to God, and He just blesses us and trusts us with the opportunity to love and guide them for a season of time.

1 Corinthians 3:7-9
The ones who do the planting or watering aren't important, but God is important because He is the one who makes the seed grow. The one who plants and the one who waters work as a team with the same purpose. Yet they will be rewarded individually, according to their own hard work. We work together as partners who belong to God. You (Krystyna) are God's field, God's building - not ours.


We pray we have a "team" of fellow believers who will partner with us to help this precious seed get a chance to grow.

Grace and Peace

2 comments:

Louise Cunningham said...

I am praying for your family and Krystyna... :) Louise C

Adam and Tina Cyr said...

God is so in control of all of this. I love how He uses each of us in each other's lives. He is worthy to be praised!